Sold / Found Beason's thinning the heard sell O thon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt that will fit under the back seat of my truck. sorry.

Pm coming your way....

AX10 pending trade.

First post updated, and prices dropped!

i can get ported boxes, and they are nice, but they are very $$$

Sent a pm, but I guess you didn't read it. Is the ESC on the SC10 brushless capable? I have a Reedy 13.5 motor for it, just need to know about the ESC first.

Sorry I must not have got it. I dont think is brushless compatible.

i can get ported boxes, and they are nice, but they are very $$$

Dude, you're a pretty smart guy. Why don't you just make your own? You just need to properly calculate the proper amount of space inside the box for your speaker. The MFR's generally list the displacement of the speaker and the volume needs for both sealed and ported boxes. Just a little bit of basic trig. I did one myself when I was like 19, even taught myself the trig functions. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. :) It's not difficult at all!

I've got a box with 2 10s under there already. I would love to build a box, and I know I could, I just doing have the tools to do it right. I have a genetic truck box with 2 kicker cvr 10s in it.

monday bump. willing to traid either rig for a vxl-3 (or equivelent) brushless system for a 2wd stampede.

Status
Not open for further replies.