Be careful when restoring iPhone!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will26

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
After a full restore of my iphone, i realized something.... I FORGOT TO BACKUP THE THING. This seriously sucks butt. Lost everything! Photos, contacts, messages... I'm getting more and more depressed as I type this. Don't know what i'm going to do now. Good-bye social life... As I have no way to contact any one! I mean, you figure it would back up on its own. Sorry guys just needed to get this out! :\ Feel like crying... May before bed tonight

Last edited:
You didn't happen to store anything to "iCloud" did you?

android stores all your stuff on the SD card. restore it all you want, its still there.

Just sayin :stick:

You didn't happen to store anything to "iCloud" did you?

Yes! I have my pictures back! :D Thanks for reminding me of that lol. Verizon had also backed up my contacts so maybe it isn't so bad.

Beason - apparently apple has a problem with hdmi, sd cards, micro USB, flash.....

One word...iCloud. Never have to plug in to sync again or be concerned about loosing your important stuff.

No SD card needed.

Its supposed to back up your iphone automatically, you mustve turned that off manually. Download an app called VZ Contact Transfer. It takes all your previously stored contacts and will put them on your phone. From now on use iCloud!

After a full restore of my iphone, i realized something.... I FORGOT TO BACKUP THE THING. This seriously sucks butt. Lost everything! Photos, contacts, messages... I'm getting more and more depressed as I type this. Don't know what i'm going to do now. Good-bye social life... As I have no way to contact any one! I mean, you figure it would back up on its own. Sorry guys just needed to get this out! :\ Feel like crying... May before bed tonight

I've restored without having backup and before iCloud! What misery! Lost everything including over 200 contacts! Little less worry now with iCloud. Still love my iPhone!

Back