Bashing the SAVAGE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firef0xx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Today i went to a local BMX track and was bashing my savage really hard and nothing broke. this truck is so beefy! A new tmaxx joined me and jumped about 3 times before popping his rear shock caps off and breaking a skid plate.

I also recorded it to my computer and will get a video of it up soon. I managed to do 3 backflips in a row about 10 ft. in the air and nothing happened.

I love my Savage!!!

GREAT to hear! I just got my two Idle tanks through today. Was raining, sleet, hail and wet snow all day. So I could only sit on the porch and do the first two steps of breakin.

I can't WAIT to start ripping rooster tails through the fluffy white!

Glad to hear you think its beef too! Thats all I can say when I look at it.

How did it handle on the turns? Were you able to power slide it like a stadium truck? After studying the center of gravity on this beast, I can only think that it has to handle like a champ!

-Chris

I handles great in the turns and you can powerslide easily. The only time i rolled it was when i went off of a jump wrong. I
can't even do donuts because the suspension is so soft.

This is a good thing. Very track worthy! And with a stiff suspension, I'm certain it will be just as jump worthy.

My Video

Here is some of the highlights (not all of them) of my Savage bashing at the BMX track. the whole video i shot was 34 min but i condensed it into 2 1/2 minutes because lack of webspace.

Keep in mind that i didn't break anything and it's all stock:D

Hope you enjoy it.

BTW it is about 6.2 MB

http://home.earthlink.net/~firef0xx/SavageBash.WMV Right click the link and choose save as to download to your computer.

Excellent!! Great vid dude you owned that last jump. Sweet backflips, the best Savage Video I have seen yet. The boys at Traxxas are gonna be a little nervous. Good job! Keep them coming.:cool:

OMG - that was freaking awesome! I love the last couple of jumps!!!

I WANT MY SAVAGE!!!!! :D

-WoodiE

I want to see more!

I'm Ga Ga for Savage!

I can't watch it enough times.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I've watched it about four

That was awesome...the last half of the video was by far the best...and landing that back flip...words fail me (a real big deal if you know me).

Nice playground...is it a BMX track or did someone put that together for RC toys?

I can't wait until I have $409 to spend on a new truck...the Savage is now more than ever going to be my next RC.

It's a BMX track. I don't have any RC tracks around me so i can't really race but i love to bash as you can see.:D

That BMX track is small compared to the one here but its surronded but barbwire its a county track right down the road. I will bash on it though!

urgh all you people watched it too many times that they wont show it anymore!! they said the amount of views have been exceeded for the free program!! aw i want to watch it!!!!!!

lol I downloaded it so it don't matter:banana:

Dude, that was some sweet driving, and great video too. Feel free to give us more! I guess all that's left to say is "Anyone want to buy a T-Maxx?:banana:

Back