bash!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjt63086

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So i finally got this thing tuned pretty good so i decided to go out and have some fun in the trails with it, been a while since its seen dirt(being that its a pain in the ass to clean when I'm done) i need to get someone out with me so i can get videos of it over the jumps and everything, but heres what i managed to get. can't wait till my slipper upgrade and 3 shoe clutch comes in!

2011-03-27130417.jpg

2011-03-27130343.jpg

2011-03-27125920.jpg

Couple shots of the area i go to, its great because its only 3 minutes away from my house!

2011-03-27125951.jpg

2011-03-27125941.jpg

Wow!! That is where you go to ride! I wish, I usually have to go to the football field. Nice truck by the way.

Thanks! yea, that isnt even half of the area, lol. i use to go there years ago back when i road quads, the jumps are kinda washed out now but thier perfect for the maxx. its actually soccer fields and 2 huuuuuge parking lots also over there.

lucky you!!! looks like a blast to play at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those gotta be some sturdy rims hugh????

they get the job done, lol. yea its an awesome place to bash at. ill try and get videos as soon as i get someone else out there with me.

is that a classic chassis or the new 3.3 chassis????

old school original pro .15 chassis. got the rpm wider arms on it though. someday i might extend it. I'm having fun with the os.18 in it right now so no need really to extend it right now. handles great and everything. looking into getting new tires soon for it. these ones are getting kind of beat. its down right now, waiting for my new engine mount to come in and my new style slipper clutch upgrade and got a 3 shoe clutch for the motor. i've been spending alot of money on it but i can't help it I'm hooked. its a good thing i got the truck used for $100 lol. first thing i did was get the os.18. the old pro had barely any compression left in it and wouldnt stay running. next I'm gonna do the trade in program for the remote and get the new 2.4 ghz one

with that trade in on the remotes I dont think you save that much at all atleast i was told I might save 20 to 40 but then shipping and handling will drop down the savings alittle more... might be better to just buy the new set and keep old one for that just incase moment... I hear you on spending alot I have a problem with customizing and stuff.

my lhs said they are normally about $150 i believe for the rx and tx. he said he believes the price goes down to $70 after trade in.