Baja Pics W/ Baby Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsalifeworthliving

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
just a couple of pics of my BAJA and tiny revo ofter some well deserved @$s kicking. i was in my glory well after my bashing session had ended.. sorry i couldnt get any action pics, but i was "fly'in solo" I'm takin by bro with me next weakend so i should have pics and vid!!
SHELF QUEEN?
bajastand004.jpg

NOT!
rcin002.jpg

NOW I FEEL GOOD!!
bashday019.jpg

bashday017.gif

TIME FOR A BATH!!
bashday023.gif

I think you missed a spot...

Sure is a purty rig to be getting it all dirty. Good job!

it is almost back to its spotless condition like it came out of the box, every pin, e-clip, screw and bearing.. i still have bout 2 hours to go before its back on the shelf..

I drive mine a few times in the winter to knock all the mud/dirt off from the summer... lol. I lost that kind of cleaning dedication somewhere around year 1 in this hobby.

Actually, I just hit them with a garden hose now. Unless it's winter... then I hit them with hot water in the shower to get the snow/ice off.

I'm on year 15.. i spend more time cleaning then i do running them, but thats probly couse i spend more time chassing after them flipping them back on there wheels couse i can't drive:LoL::LoL:

HAHA! Hey, Rolex, here's a genuine role model you need to watch. He knows how to run these things!

Although, one thing bugs me. It looks like the Baja engine is missing the fan shroud?

Rolex will have to have supervision before putting fuel in the Rolex-mobile, I'm afraid he'll have a mental breakdown when it cranks, it might be more than he can take.

HAHA! Hey, Rolex, here's a genuine role model you need to watch. He knows how to run these things!

Although, one thing bugs me. It looks like the Baja engine is missing the fan shroud?

sorry.. fan shroud is on!!

I'll try not to look at any more of his posts. I cringe when I see that. That's so sad.

SAD!! NO.. sad is when someone puts it away like that..then hops on every forum crying that "its broke" and it must be junk!! thats sad.. this was FUN!!! though I'm still cleaning, dont mind..

A clean rig is the sign of a sick mind. I usually don't clean my rig after bashing it around the house because it's usually just a bit of dust. I just clean the air filter and let her rip again. I clean my rigs up when I have to fix something.

nice baja looks even better dirty keep up the good bashing

Back