Baja 5b shelf queen.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28.JPG
29.JPG

The front is almost done. Still waiting on parts come from across the pond.
This thing is scary huge. My Xmaxx is 21" from outside of tire to outside of tire.
The Baja is 24" from steering hub to steering hub.

30.JPG

Really is a work of art, I'm content to watch your build, I'm getting short on real estate as it is.
Thanks bud. Yeah, it's crazy how big she really is. I am digging out a camping table we have and going to set it up in the shop. I'm seriously out of room on my bench.

Lol. You guys are killing me!

@Tunedpipe
So what are you doing about paint? Do you already have the body?
Undecided right now bud. I like the blue body that is on ebay, and I've also thought about buying the clear body and try some ghost flames.
A non-body even crossed my mind but I'm thinking a touch of color would look good on her.

Undecided right now bud. I like the blue body that is on ebay, and I've also thought about buying the clear body and try some ghost flames.
A non-body even crossed my mind but I'm thinking a touch of color would look good on her.
Well, if you want me to paint one up for you, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Thanks bud, I appreciate it, but to be honest I really enjoy it and I want to learn how to paint ghost flames.

I ordered a few more parts today.

Front bumper support
bumper support.jpg

Front bumper
front bumper.jpg

Rear shock tower brace

shock tower.jpg

Shock tower brace

shock tower brace.jpg

Skid plate
skid plate.jpg

Rear bulkhead

rear bulkhead.jpg

Started with the rear end this evening but still have some parts coming in and have to buy a few more. She is getting so close.
The engine will be here tomorrow.

The first one the plastic will be replaced, they are on the way across the pond.

32.JPG
33.JPG
35.JPG
36.JPG
37.JPG