Bada Bing Pizza baby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here is the pizza place I have on base here in Korea.....come on that is a perfect name right? It could only be better if it was Bada Bing Fricken Pizza. Hey what ever, just eat your pizza and forgedaboudit. Actually it was pretty good pizza too....
photo2.jpg

Is that all one phone number?

Alpine....that is two phone numbers I think. Same prefix just the last 4 are different. Good stuff considering it is a 5 minute walk from my room.

That's probably the ONLY thing I like about living here in NY, I have several awesome pizza places within minutes of my house, that and bagels, everything else sucks, lol.

did it have the bada bing dancers? if not, its just another pizza joint. :)

No dancers...but they do have slot machines....sigh..... Dancers would be better

I know a lot of forign cntries use different styles of numbers, do they use the same 7 digit system we use?

We use a 8 digit system over here. Used to be that you could identify a person's location to a 15 mile radius by the first four digits of the phone number.

Hardly anyone has a landline anymore now.

Awesome name for a pizza joint joe. I like mine homemade however.

That is an on base number so we use the same format as the states. Off-base is different, to call any number it is a 11 digit number I think.

Bada Bing, Bada Botz. I love it. They must have been to Lawn Gyland. (Long Island for non-Vinnies)

Since they gave it a New York Guido name, it MUST be good pizza.
New York pizza is second to none!!!

Gotta rep Chicago deep dish! never had 'za in NY though but gotta go for the hometown classic anyways.

Chi Town is in a distant second place.
The reason New York pizza is the best is because we have the mob supplying all the ingredients directly from Italy. Seriously. They have a lock on Olive oil, Cheese and tomato sauce that gets delivered to New York pizzerias.

I can tell you that the absolute worst pizza I ever had was in KKMC in Saudi Arabia. I Yechh!

Back