Bad Bad crash with my X-T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I got to get in on this post. I love XTM. Push em every chance I get. I know some of the guys here get sick of hearing it. Sorry.
Have to say that this is the most people I have seen on one post here that like XTM. I love it. Call it spam if ya want...
Kid ran my X-term WOT into a guardrail last year. Knocked the air cleaner off.
I like my RTR's too. It is a good way for some of us to get started. They need a steering servo, radio and whatever else. But we can play till they break and then upgrade.
I know everyone has seen the "house jump" vid by now. Here is one with the X-Term. http://globalservices.globalhobby.com/globalforum/viewtopic.php?t=12196 He didn't have near as much room to get a run at it as the first kid. :cheers:

Yea theres a vid of someone jumping over a house, and now someone did it with an X-Terminator.

Theres a link in digger's post. :) It'll lead you right to the vid.

It would be a special trained llama by the fbi. No spitting or noise making allowed. Otherwise I will not give it its slop to eat. Ill get thet peice of fat doing teh quater mile in 11.2 sec flat. Lean mean llama runnin machine. Now I'm done talking about my dream FBI llama and am coming back to reality. 220 for me? Psh i should get atleast a 200 discount. You got a used roller savage? ill but that for 179.31 with a fixed rate of 20.29 shipping. I dont think I can fit another basher buggy into garage i mean its so full. Plus i have to save a spot for the savage thats coming in a few years. AC money doesn't grow on trees here in michigan. I dont know about your tip toe throught the tulips life were you find 1000 bills in your back left pocket every tuesday at 11:37 pm. :) :)

Ummm...fine...$218 :) I'm 16, and about $1,500 in debt, so don't tell me money doesn't grow trees lol. I don't have a savage for ya...lol. Good luck with your llama :D

Alright now all you have to subtract is 198 bucks and you got yourself a deal. Dont worry my llama will come soon enough. I got another deal with you ac. To lend a hand and contribute to you 1500 that you owe. $32.83 for your xterm deluxe and ill pay a flat fee of 2.97 for shipping. Man I'm so nice to you. now your 1 step closer to your large sum of money thats coming. I got one more deal coming your way ac. 1499 dollars for a FBI certified trained gangster llama. Has to be male, black in color, and fbi trained. Remember this thing need to run the quater mile in 11.2 flat.

Um, I think I'll keep my X-Term, and the MBX is worth maybe a tad more than $20...and I have your llama ready,gangster trained by the FBI, black, and ready to run the quarter mile in 11.2. I will PM you my paypal addy...$1499 plus $5,000 shipping. I will pesonally ride it to you, the $5,000 is for the walk back.

I have come apon a llama baby... i dont like dealing with the feds, but i did ship it to ancient china for some ultra crouching llama training, it will spit, but with deadly accuracy, it will do a quarter mile in 11.5, merley from the specal flying-wire technique. and yes, the training does include spear training.

let me know if you are interested, $250 +shipping (llama is currently on back order until it returns from its training and color varys from white and black spotted, to gold depending on super sayan mode)

Well 250 shipped? Is is a gangster trained black fbi llama. Ill buy it for 220. Thats enought to get a niiice engine for say a x-term or something

Ok fine, send me 220$ and I'll give you a llama, FBI trained and all.

220 nothin doin. I fell like I'm taking you for advantage ac. I couldent. just can't do it. Would you settle for around 20ish range area.

The llama alone cost me $179.99, plus all that training... $215 final offer.

Liar it was 179.98. The training is on hte house. Then subtract 159.98 and your in my price range Ac48. Come on man you killin me. How about the Gs motor for 20 bucks? Ill take it for 20. Wat radio system are you selling with the mbx ac?

It comes with a brand new Hitec Agressor radio. The engine I will sell for $35, but I'd rather keep it and sell it as a package...

Back