Back up and running!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Double.D.RC

RCNT Rookie
B84AF610-C231-438C-A742-64A9C982D645.jpeg

I was able to get my Tenacity issues resolved and they actually sent me a new truck. They agreed there were issues with it from day 1.

The new truck is amazing. I knew my other one had issues but this one is spot on. I am very happy.

While my Tenacity was away I picked up a 22s for my daughter and I to drive. Today was the first real day driving it and it two is very and and I am extremely happy with Losi and Horizon.

Now for my question. Since both my controllers can only run 1 car without binding and unbundling- what is the best way to carry transmitters, especially when you have 2. I am not a fashion person, I am more practical, however without a transmitter you for nothing and they are not cheap to replace. Once I get a third truck I will think about a new transmitter, but I want my daughter to be able drive ar the same time.

I have been looking buta back pack may be best- do they have to be totally padded or just protected from hitting each other!

thank you again!