Back into it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dezza

RCTalk Racer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, after selling off my Revo and Savage a few years ago, I went steadily down hill. I dabbled in the black art of electric speed run cars and enhoted it a bit and still do. But, my life was incomplete. The loss of my Platinum Revo baby haunted my dreams and I walked the streets alone calling her name but alas she was gone. So I have moved on and finally found another platinum and well, here we go again! Looking forward to all the great help and support from you guys!

Welcome back to running Nitro. You must have missed the smell of nitro fumes and the sweet melody of a properly matched pipe. Any pics of the Revo?

What big block mount and motor are you going to be using?

Just an ebay one. Once I remember how to post pics I'll put some up. Been a while....

Screenshot_20170907-192418.png

Screenshot_20170907-192418.png

Last edited:
So what engines are the goto now? Picco .26 max is gone so what now? I have a Js Racing Innova .21 ready to go or was thinking Lrp Z28r spec 3. Need grunt

A milled aluminum motor mount is better than the stock motor mount even if you are not upgrading to a big block since the stock one is proned to cracking. But I like your direction of going to the big block. I personally think the Revo should have came as a big block out of the block. I think it suits this chassis better. Traxxas should come out with a couple of special edition Revos a Platinum R with all the racing goodies and a .21 racing motor and a Revo Platinum BB with the racing parts and a .26 or .28 motor in it. I think it would be a big seller.