axles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjt63086

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I keep twisting my axles in my tmaxx with an is. 18. What is a good upgraded axle for it?

M.I.P make the pretty good drive shafts but there a bit pricey. For the motor your running traxxas steel drive shafts will do just fine. Hope I helped

now since i have the old tmaxx(pro .15 originally) can i still use axles from the newer 2.5/3.3. I'm still pretty new to all of this but I'm getting there, lol.

No you can't unless you have wide A arms and the newer steering knuckles off of a newer maxx but if your .15 is original you got the short A arms and you would have to make sure when you purchase some axles you get them for a .15 original. You might be able to find some steel ones for your ride on ebay or on the internet if not you'll have to buy all the newer T maxx A arms and steering knuckles!!!

i have 1.5 a-arms on my 4910 truck, you can call Apex hobby town in nc. ask for greg he will hook you up.