axle sleeve ??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macguyver

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just wondering if there is such a thing ...i got some 20mm losi hubs ..and i didnt know they were made for a bigger axle than what my revo has ....i was able to make some temporary ones until i find something stronger to make them out of ...basically it just needs to be a metal sleeve that would fit snugly on the revo axle and the the hub would slip over it

anybody out there knows if such a thing exist

I've never seen a sleeve. The Revo has the same 6mm axle and the Losi's are made for 8mm right? Most people change the stub axles/bearings or get different hex adapters. Why would you use the Losi anyway since there aren't many 20mm wheels to choose from?

Yeah, never seen anything purpose made like that. I know it would be handy to fill that 2mm gap but it would be a a custom job for sure.

Why would you use the Losi anyway since there aren't many 20mm wheels to choose from?

because i have a set i got for cheap and they look good on my revo

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Yeah, never seen anything purpose made like that. I know it would be handy to fill that 2mm gap but it would be a a custom job for sure.

i made some temporary ones with pieces from a plastic pen :hehe:...ill figure something out without having to change the stub axle and the other stuff ..ill go lurk in the hardware store and ill find something ..:D

I did something like that but it was to go up to 8mm to use standard 17mm buggy hexes on a T-Maxx. The hardware store I had in Japan had spacer sleeves that worked prefect....but I am not there anymore. Bummer.

@ 2revo1maxx....those might work ...but the shipping price is a bit on the crazy side ..lol...i can have a complete rtr truck shipped for 4$ more ..lol

@ frickenjoey....I'm sure ill find something at the hardware store ...i usually do ;) ..i just walk around looking at stuff until something pops up and says '' buy me ..you need me ''..lol

I don't know where you live but they're $7.72 shipped to my door lol.

the hardware store should have some 12" stock of different O.D. and thickness brass tubing. i have bought some at our local ace hardware store to use for shock mount bushings, they only was a couple of dollars. they also had stainless

Back