Axle pops out.. Every time?!?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SC-REVO

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys...got an issue with my Revo. The right rear axle (constant velocity-solid) keeps popping out of the cup @ the differential every time the truck jumps an all four tires come off the ground high enough to create full suspension extension. It's only that side. Axle is straight. After putting it back together and inspecting it, it's came out again just now. I'm thinking cup wear?

Not that uncommon.

Make sure the pivot balls are screwed in far enough in the a-arms that the pin in the bone sits deep enough in the cup or use the extended drive cups.

Not that uncommon.

Make sure the pivot balls are screwed in far enough in the a-arms that the pin in the bone sits deep enough in the cup or use the extended drive cups.

I will double check the pivots, I did check the camber after re-installing axle and it was good, Extended drive cps is a good idea.

@Snook. Hey went back and double checked the pivot balls...the set toe RPM rear set up I m running is cracked in the pivot ball socket! It's a first for me. Never had a RPM issue. Tks

Back