ATTN: looking for a tamiya volkswagen golf VR6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroking

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok i am looking for a tamiya volkswagen golf VR6 for my friend..and he can't seem to find one on ebay do anybody know where he can find one or if u got one for sale?

thanks

its real but that is prob why i can't find it

Check sheldons hobbies in San Jose, Calif. I know for a fact that they have some older tamiya kits in the back. If I recall, I remember seeing one of those in the back warehouse. Call them up and ask for the car counter. Ask one of the car guys to check to see if they have it in stock. Ask for Brendon or Patrick. They are cool. Hope they have it in stock for ya. Goodluck.

well if they got it would they ship iy to ythe east coast?

They ship all over the world. I don't think that would be a problem for them. Just make sure you talk to someone on the car counter and have them check inventory. If you ask the person on the phone if they have it in stock, they would say that the car is discounued. Ask for the car counter :hi:

do u got the number?

thanks

nitro king
i did a lil research for you and their number is 408-943-0220

ya i got that after i p[osted i called and they said the car counter was busy as hell

Back