atten all tennessee,alabama,georgia, racers new track in mc minnville tn

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash W4

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys this track is awesome every sat night the name of the track is collins river r/c speedway. it is located at 570 fairview road mcminville tn 37110.i am posting this for the owner of the track.it is just completed and everyone is meeting every sat. night at 7;30.rules are sketchy at this time.will be rubber street trac tires or foams only all classes.contact number is 931-808-1943 ask for rick.this is 1 of the most beatiful outdoor facilities around.rick built this track behind his house along with an r/c airstrip and an r/c dragstrip that is almost completed. he did this with his own money for the sport.run line is approx 275.it is approx 1 hr southeast of nashville off i-24 or 1 hr noth of chattanooga.it has 28 tons of sifted red clay,there are no rocks in this track whatsoever.there are enough outlets for over 100 racers.on site hobby shop and concessions coming soon.come out and get dirty this sat night and check it out.everyone welcome hope to see you there any questions call rick

Attachments

• rc%20stuff%20015.jpg
    rc%20stuff%20015.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 100
  • rc%20stuff%20016.jpg
    rc%20stuff%20016.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 114
  • rc%20stuff%20017.jpg
    rc%20stuff%20017.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
interesting,odd but interesting! Any offroad with jumps in the plans?

You might wanna see if you can register it at Nashville Area Rc Racing,thats not the correct name but that search on the web should get you pointed in the right direction. Youll get alot of feedback and more interest there.

yeah I'm have plans to do so I'm just getting the word out for the guy posting on differnt site to draw in some racers peek some interest in the track for people he also has a drag strip and a flying feild on site not sure on the off road thing

no another rick a guy i met on dirtoval.com he used to run different dirt ovals couldnt find any decent track so he built one in his back yard on his farm

how far from chattanooga??? and how soon till off road???

Back