Sold / Found Associated Factory Team TC4 FS/T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltegraSTI

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
roller or w/elec. lots of spares, parts, tires, batts, motors, etc etc.

make offer, will listen to bug/trug trades (ofna/jammin/mugen/CL1/HB for ex)

have 3600 and 3800 racing packs

monster motors (new arms)

jr xs3 radio w/extra Rxs

hitec HFX ESC

extra unpainted mazda 6 protoform

takeoff tires etc etc

c0_1.jpg

-ult

Please post a price since you have it listed for sale.

sheesh i can't do anythin right 2day. ebay its a title, u guys its a price. i just can't win (well with the car i could, but offloadin it i can't).

idk 250 roller plus spare parts and parts car. 550 everything, or make deal/trade offer.

-ult

LOL, come on Ryan, pick up a buggy! We can race this summer(if you get a Saturday off) at Pit Stop

i was thinkin that jeff, better for logistics and local track nearby.

-ult

yeh no thx, sorry

-ult

I can vouch for Ryan(ultegrasti), stand up guy. I know I bought tires off him from here before the trader tating system. Raced with him before, keeps his stuff 100%.

I am interested - do you have more pics or close ups?
Hows the condition of the car?
Do you have a charger and power supply with it?

Thanks
RushRC

sheesh, i just put my T35, power supply, and car up on ebay. doesn't start til 9pm EST. so perhaps i can cancel it.

car will be a roller (sold motors and batts) w/all the extras and bodies. have the speedo still if needed and the radio system (will sell that w/ 2 Rx's). all the tires and other add-ons are included.

lemme know as soon as u can. car is in excellent shape, just rebuilt it in full and freshened things up 2wks ago (as jeff as said i think i work on em too much keepin em pristine and not enuff time racin em). btw bearing set is still here too.

thx

-ult

Ahh ok, I was looking for a whole package. I might check it out on ebay

Thanks

well would u want the car, spares, parts, bodies, radio sys, charger, power supply, esc. and leave urself with what u want for motors and batts?

-ult

Do you have pics of everything?
I have to go to an appointment and will be back in a few hours

Thanks
Bruce

ygpm

-ult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back