Arrma Rock Racer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score

His build isn't finished (and I'm not sure if he ever did finish) but he is using the front and rear from a V1 Senton and a Kraton chassis. I'm pretty sure all the U4RC classes require a solid rear axle so I'm not sure what he is doing g about that. He needs a locked center diff as well. At least it looks cool!

My fav track is considering building a U4 addition this spring :D Kind of excited to see them things go in person.

My fav track is considering building a U4 addition this spring :D Kind of excited to see them things go in person.

I’m going to talk to my LHS to see if they have any interest in partnering in one. If not I might build a small one on my property. It would be tons of fun.

I don't know anything about this class but did just look up some rules.
Have you seen that new Team Magic rig? Does it qualify and what do you think about it? Costs as much as Arrma 1:8

I watched that video a bit ago, I love the idea. I live 45 minutes from the rubicon trail, we go wheeling a lot. Usually my son takes his Losi crawler. I’m bored with the Losi. Something like this could be a lot more fun

I have an MT10E. Redcat version of the Team Magic E5. The metal skids, roll cage and all the aftermarket parts are labelled for the Team Magic.
I've been interested in their stuff and apparently Redcat won't be bringing this new SETH to their brand for the US.
I'd like to see some more videos of this "dessert buggy" and I'm pretty curious as I don't have a similar machine in my lineup. It looks solid at first glance.

20180505_211034.jpg
20180506_161111.jpg

His build isn't finished (and I'm not sure if he ever did finish) but he is using the front and rear from a V1 Senton and a Kraton chassis. I'm pretty sure all the U4RC classes require a solid rear axle so I'm not sure what he is doing g about that. He needs a locked center diff as well. At least it looks cool!
Does your rock rey have a locked rear end? If so how does that affect cornering.

I don't know anything about this class but did just look up some rules.
Have you seen that new Team Magic rig? Does it qualify and what do you think about it? Costs as much as Arrma 1:8

It looks cool but I think the shocks were leaking...

That will definitely make it want to power roll more. I wish I could drive one and see how it handles

That will definitely make it want to power roll more. I wish I could drive one and see how it handles

Google U4RC Racing and watch these trucks run. They are scale rigs based off the U4 1:1 trucks. The reason my Rock Rey rolled was because of the soft open cell foams in the stock tires. My BRCC rolls more. I can't wait to try out the new foams.

Back