ARRMA Rig's.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC/Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does Anyone have any Info on ARRMA Rig's..... Yesterday myself & 4 of my Bashing buddies went to our HS Off-Road Track... My One Buddy said he's getting a ARRMA FURY From TowerHobbies.com he said he should have the Rig buy Friday or Sat... He currently has 2 Mini's a LOSI Mini stadium truck & a Helion Mini 4x4 Truck... He said its time for a jump up to 1/10 Scale.... Myself & other buddies where like " UHHHH What are you Getting " He said ARRMA is a new R/C Co on the Market we asked him who's it made buy he said AARMA ??????? He said he getting the RIG / Radio / Charger & Battery & it's a RTR & will do 33-37MPH out of box but he's already planning on saving to go Brushless down the road he said...WE asked him How Much $$$$ He said $179.97 with $15.00 OFF " OUT THE DOOR 164.97 " because he spent over 100.00 @ TowerHobbies... WE where like sounds kind of Cheap for a RIG.. I said to him why he did not just get a TRAXXAS RIG "I myself am into NITRO RIG's" I just got a Slayer Pro 4x4.. But anyway my friend said his Summer Job does not allow him to make that kind of money FOR A TRAXXAS RIG He want's a Traxxas E-REVO Brushless.. SO he Settled for an ARRMA RIG & his Parents would NOT let him Spend a heap on a Rig... "He's a Caddy @ our Local Golf Course"......... Myself & Friends are excited to see this NEW RIG...
Anyone have any info on AARMA I seen a few of there Video's they look like cool Rig's..... But think I'll Stick with my TRAXXAS Rig's....:)

Last edited:
I havnt experienced any of them but for the price they seem to have some nice looking rigs. Although i doubt any of it is race quality but may be great for the average basher.

ARRMA is Tower's house brand.

Tower Hobbies Owns ARRMA Wow Sweet....

---------- Post added at 6:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:54 PM ----------

I havnt experienced any of them but for the price they seem to have some nice looking rigs. Although i doubt any of it is race quality but may be great for the average basher.

My Friend say's there upgradable & ARRMA has hop-up part's for his FURY... He said he'll have the Rig Friday... I can't wait to see it run.... But hey I give him a lot of prop's because he got what he could afford with his money from his summer job.... He told me he's going to save up the rest of the Summer for a E-REVO witch he really want's.......

Arrma is not a race proven RC, i have seen several on the track with horrible results, too heavy, no steering and VERY FRAGILE!!

Back