Arrma Granite 550 won't move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicko

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
I've got a armma granite 550. I took it out today worked fine for about 10 minutes and stopped. I changed the battery thinking it was that but when i turned it back on it has power to move steering but nothing when i press the throttle. Any one know what could be wrong please?

Are you using a NiMH? If so, make sure it isn't in LiPo mode.
Does the motor make any sound when you give it some throttle?

Its in the right battery mode. When i turn the car on it normally makes a loud beep but now it makes a very slight beep and no sound at all when i press the throttle
Its in the right battery mode. When i turn the car on it normally makes a loud beep but now it makes a very slight beep and no sound at all when i press the throt
Rebind and recalibrate. This happens once in a while. You will see the procedure in your manual.
It didnt come with a bind plug. Are all bind plugs universal or do i need a certain one?

Last edited:
They are universal. It is just a jumper wire so anyone will work.

You can just make a binding connector. If you have a extra j connector. Or a old servo plug. Just Need the two outside pins to connect. Or can just use a piece of 22awg wire. Or any wire realy...
Been hearing this happening alot lately with the arrma/ spectrum set up. Going to do some more research on this subject

You can just make a binding connector. If you have a extra j connector. Or a old servo plug. Just Need the two outside pins to connect. Or can just use a piece of 22awg wire. Or any wire realy...
Been hearing this happening alot lately with the arrma/ spectrum set up. Going to do some more research on this subject
I've just ordered one now for £2. Its happened to a few people has it? I thought i was just unlucky lol

I've just ordered one now for £2. Its happened to a few people has it? I thought i was just unlucky lol
Yea your definitely not the only one. Just saying if you don't want to wait for the binding plug to come in. You can make it, or just use a piece of small wire..
16477123980076267772088976669242.jpg
It's literally just a wire in a j plug. Looks like this. So if you didn't want to

Yea your definitely not the only one. Just saying if you don't want to wait for the binding plug to come in. You can make it, or just use a piece of small wire.. View attachment 144038It's literally just a wire in a j plug. Looks like this. So if you didn't want to
Aww thats not good if you find a solution when you do some research can you let me know please mate..my plug will be here tomorrow on amazon prime so hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow

Aww thats not good if you find a solution when you do some research can you let me know please mate..my plug will be here tomorrow on amazon prime so hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow
Will do

Back