Arrma Felony Steering Problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feloneee

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All.
I have had a bit of an issue with my felony that I haven’t been able to figure out. The steering seems slower than it should be. It moves more one way than the other and it’s really slow on the return. I’ve tried re binding multiple times with no luck. Also tested the steering servo with an external controller and it worked fine. I also spoke to the Arrma distributor here and they didn’t think it would be the receiver so I’m a bit lost. Any help or advice would be super appreciated!
Ps I took a video that I was hoping to upload but seem to only be able to upload a picture to this thread which won’t help.

Hi All.
I have had a bit of an issue with my felony that I haven’t been able to figure out. The steering seems slower than it should be. It moves more one way than the other and it’s really slow on the return. I’ve tried re binding multiple times with no luck. Also tested the steering servo with an external controller and it worked fine. I also spoke to the Arrma distributor here and they didn’t think it would be the receiver so I’m a bit lost. Any help or advice would be super appreciated!
Ps I took a video that I was hoping to upload but seem to only be able to upload a picture to this thread which won’t help.
Welcome to RCT bud. Have you checked your servo saver. If to lose it will eat up the steering. It should be tight. Also check your linkage. Are they adjustable?

Welcome to RCT bud. Have you checked your servo saver. If to lose it will eat up the steering. It should be tight. Also check your linkage. Are they adjustable?
As he said. Or scorched rc servo saver delete.

Thanks. I don't actually know what a servo saver is but have looked it up and will look at the car and see if I can work it out. Not sure about the linkage though.

its not the saver its the servo going it might be slow but its on its way out.. try another servo

Also, make sure your pillow balls aren't too tight.

Back