Arrma big rock 1 year FULL review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernando_m

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I bought my big rock almost exactly 1 year earlier than today. And I'm going to say, I'm impressed with it. All the times I broke it was a careless mistake of mine. It took, horrible landings, crashes, and me being an idiot. Its remained stock and hadn't had a lot of issues. It handles well, stops well, and is veyy peppy, (especcialy when you turn the punch up to 5) I broke some stuff, stripped spur in may, stripped rear input gear last December, bent pinion gear, and new shock oil is on the way. ISSUES tires get water in them easily, can mold up your foams, servo started jittering last month, ripped off body clip holders and the such. Besides the minor issues, I highly recommend it. if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Good to know! I dont have a big rock but I do have several Aarma rigs and so far I love almost all of them. :)

Interesting...
Kids are still liking their Arrma on outside track...

IMG_1434.JPG

Thanks for sharing
Keep going.

Senton 6s! 😍

Not anymore... I swaped the Senton 6s for an 1/8 buggy mod. Pretty good for 1/8 outdoor carpet little saturday races... :eek:

194751151_112277041056151_347811798310087102mod 3_n.jpg

Everybody in 4s with no AVC. 4 laps race. Around 45-48 sec/lap.
Little advantage for Truggy (stability) but easier to overtake with narrow buggy.
Guarantee fun every time... :)
@ fernando: for sure, Arrma handles well...

Last edited:
Back