Anyone tell me whats wrong with my maxx? Back right wheel all spinning free all way into the diff. Only that wheel. New to it all will i be able to fi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will1989

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Been out on skate park doing jump after jump and the maxx does tank slap the floor most times..only had to change a wheel bearing that seized and therefor heated and snapped the driveshaft on opposite back wheel so far on my maxx since iv had it..new to the world of rc and don't really have a clue what has happened I presume something with the rear diff???? But only one wheel spins freely but has no power going to it? What could it be is it easy fix? Would I be able to do it.? Thanks for your time

Stirpped it back and Think it's the pin missing out of here??? What's one of them called will I be able to put new pin in or need whole new part?
Been out on skate park doing jump after jump and the maxx does tank slap the floor most times..only had to change a wheel bearing that seized and therefor heated and snapped the driveshaft on opposite back wheel so far on my maxx since iv had it..new to the world of rc and don't really have a clue what has happened I presume something with the rear diff???? But only one wheel spins freely but has no power going to it? What could it be is it easy fix? Would I be able to do it.? Thanks for your time

20221229_181717.jpg

Id upgrade to some sort of metal CVDs like THESE from Hot Racing. Id also check all of your wheel and diff bearings as well as the diff gears just to make sure nothing is damaged there. Skatepark bashing is really hard on an RC you'll likely want to upgrade a lot of parts if you continue bashing there. If you're getting a lot of chassis slap Id look in to putting some thicker shock fluid in it to help reduce slap.

Back