AnyOne Have Experience With ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRXaddict

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This company ? http://www.activepowersports.com/ They seem legit but have no phone number so I'm wondering if its a very well done site for scamming or if i should trust them.. they also do paypal so i know payment wise it seems legit. but from reading around online I've heard sometimes they just wont give you updates on your shipments.

Thank you for your time.

Id stay away personally. Look at the crazy broad range of things they sell. RC cars, planes, helis. Then 4 wheelers, jet skies, motor cycles, its crazy. Rarely does someone stock this range of items. At best they take orders then have the item sent to you or buy the item then sends it to you. Your looking at LONG ship times with this middleman situation.

Yeah i went ahead and ordered the wheels i wanted .. the hotbodies slayer, i originally was going to get the UFO's but the slayers are more appealing to me and they were cheap... 70 bucks for 4 shipped with tires. they also sent me a confirmation number in my email.

When i went on their about us, they say "In order to keep our prices lower than the competition we do not offer phone assistance. All emails are answered within 24 hours on weekdays. To have staff employed to answer the phones would raise our prices....and nobody wants that." so that makes sense, and it must be true because all other places wanted almost 100 dollars for 4.

Also from reading up on the UFO wheels everyone was saying they break alot and including someone that said that on one of the threads i posted awhile back. I'm sure its because they are 14 mm hub while the slayers are 17mm I'm sure thats better.

anyways enough with the huge story.. I'm excited i ordered my wheels.

*EDIT* -___- never mind they emailed me refunding my money because they didnt have them instock even though it didnt say they werent in stock..... bad day... everyplace i go to does not have them in and i do not like any other wheels than those wheels for that truck.

Last edited:
so far no good.. literally have looked at every single link for about 15 pages not one company has them in stock except one but they only have 1 pair .. so if i order those, ill only have that pair and i dont wanna order them unless i forsure have a source for the second pair. IDK WHAT TO DO !!! I'm soo frustrated right now I've been looking since last night and calling all day different companys no one has em.

*EDIT*

just ordered these.. hopfully its not a mistake and can't find a second pair but i couldnt pass it up. http://www.ebay.com/itm/27077204149...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2841wt_1165 i just love any hot bodies wheels so these are a decent alternative.

Last edited:
Well i ended up passing on the UFO's got the revolutions.. The company here they are legit and refunded me right away when they emailed me saying they didnt have the UFO's in stock and they didnt have actually any of the hot bodies wheels in stock. so i looked around on google some more and found a pair of revolutions on rc planet and called them they confirmed they had only 1 pair so i said ill just take them. so ordered those and literally right when i scrolled down on google on like the last page i was going to look at there was an ebay item bran new pair of revolutions for 34$ shipped so i couldnt pass that up.

So i have the hotbodies revolutions with meyhem tires on their way. i like them just as much as the UFO's so it works out.

I'm not sure if its thread worthy to post a thread of the truck with just wheels so ill probably just post it in here.

But yeah that company does seem legit very prompt responses and professional. but sadly could not do business with them since they did not have the items i need in stock.

Yea id like to see them mounted.

Alright, well just ordered a battery pack so i might post in the savage section showing the upgrades.

*EDIT* thread is being made right now, i mounted one side because i got the first pair today.

Last edited: