Anyone deal with Hobbypartz.com?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedfire159

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey so i wanted to know if anyone eles has had problems with Hobbypartz.com? I placed my order on the 17th of July and still have not recieved my led light kit. I emailed them a week later asking what was taking so long and that I never recieved a shipping conformation e-mail. I was told that my address was coming back invaild, so i gave them my po box if that would help. They then said a label was printed but since it was not update it must have got lost. Then two weeks after i ordered I asked if i could be upgraded to free next day since i should have recieved my order by then if not eariler. They said the best they could do was give me a 10% discount and they would add that i agreed and would get it shipped . Well that was on the 1st of Aug. nearly a weekago, i got my card refunded but still no shipping info. It has now been almost three weeks since my order and recieved a notice saying it was processed.

Thanks from, Really gettin pissed!

Sorry to here that. I've had nothing but the best of service from them.

I've bought many many things from them and I've never had an issue.

PO Box's are not the best way to ship item's IMO.. & alot of online retailer's oftin suggest NOT to ship to PO Box's Or EVEN will REFUSE TO SHIP if your shipment if going to be sent to a PO Box.. Next time I would suggest shipping to a actual house address IE neighbors house a friend's house "YOU TRUST" I think that's why you had issues before your items ever left the warehouse.

Also I have never orderd anything from Hobbypartz.com "I deal with Towerhobbies myself" but I have not heard of any bad reviews from them either.

Well i recieved my light kit today. I got it all wired up, any one eles get the led light kit, cuz when i turned on the reciever all the lights flashed except one of the left turn lights. is this supposed to do this when i first turn it on and it keeps doing it. what would cause this?

Back