Anybody have the HPI Brama 10b?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanRNewberg

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm thinking about buying one, dont need any real serious performance just some fun. If i need more power, I'll go brushless and lipo it. I'm just interested in how it is out of the box?

i think dom (sweetdiesle) has one, but i think he went strait to brushless with it.

Ah alright. I'll probably go brushless pretty quickly. I just figure I could mess around with that one for a while and maybe start my lil sister into rc rather than have her crash my T-Maxx. Haha.

I'm pretty sure the Brama comes with a 35 turn motor. Very slow, but great for a beginner. With a quality battery, it would have some great, long run times. I've read that the stock esc can handle a 21t motor. That would pep it up when your sister is ready for a bit more speed.

Anybody know what a decent brushless system for this buggy would be? I don't know much about electrics so thanks for the help.

You could pick up a ez run system for around $60. The 35 amp version I believe. It can handle 3s. Moved my rustler with big, heavy tires good.

That would be nice. And the small buggy would probably have more power. Thanks.

You'd be able to gear higher for sure. Do a search on ebay for brushless rc and you'll see a bunch of combos.

Yeah I'll check out eBay and around. It will be a few weeks before the buggy anyway.

Back