any1 else have probs w/their LSP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltegraSTI

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
got it 2day. worried bout the parts supply but hoped it'd get better.

however sittin here goin over the truck, its already got a problem.

it was horribly misaligned from the factory, said oh well it loox like its all there just needs tome turns on the buckles. well i soon found out that pullin the wheels back in so they didnt have this crazy amount of positive camber, the driveshafts are bound. the wheels wont rotate or turn if set this way. i have to run the upper arm links back out so the wheels have positive camber in them to make it such they rotate.

suffice it to say i'm very pissed and thus now i've further regretted this purchase over just goin on w/my present truck.

to think i'd actually get some1 @ hot bodies now to address this issue.

really sux and now the weather just turned to crap.

1 day i'll learn.

-Ult

LOL, you'll learn what? to be happy with what you have? J/K

Sounds like a real problem,did you get ahold of anyone at HB? Think of the weather as a good thing, if everything was OK and you had crappy weather you would be pissed you couldnt run.

I have a hot bodies and have had no such probs. <BR>that really stinks

I've got one, and have had no such problems. I did however break a shock end this past weekend, I'm running button head screws and plastic arms, I think the arm flexed too much when I wrecked. I've also broken a cvd, but it was a first production run problem.

If you have any problems with the truck you should contact HB/HPI they are all under the same roof now, and customer support is handled by HPI (I'm told they are good)

Once you get the truck setup youwill like it.

yeh what is this deal w/button head screws. they usin them upside down in the travel limiter hole? so that when reaches max down travel desire it sits down on the button head of a machine screw?

thx

think i fixed it. jammed bearing on the left front cvd. used a gear puller to get it off!! (makeshift).

jeff, i think this thing is too wide for pitstop lol

-Ult

Yea use them upsidedown to limit the travel. If you don't do that your going to break shock ends all the time.

vbgagnon said:
Yea use them upsidedown to limit the travel. If you don't do that your going to break shock ends all the time.

I broke a few before I figured this out.

This truggy is a turning beast, you're gonna like it once you get a chance to run it Ult!!!

Mr T

All LSP and non pros come in like that looks pigeon toed but once on the track you will not have problems believe it or not.