Any way to boost 3PV transmitter range?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RookieNumberss

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I've searched far and wide for a futaba 3pv range booster, but to no avail. There's boosters for what seem like practically every other tx except the 3pv.

You guys know if one even exists?

There are many boosters out there .but do they hold up and do the blowup rxs. Some say yes most need a 1 cell lipo and require you wiring into radio ...I had a relay setup years ago with 72 mhz tx it was a stand alone not wiring into radio just a box with a antenna and its own power supply....if I was to do a booster now Id go with the 1 from aliexpress..

There are many boosters out there .but do they hold up and do the blowup rxs. Some say yes most need a 1 cell lipo and require you wiring into radio ...I had a relay setup years ago with 72 mhz tx it was a stand alone not wiring into radio just a box with a antenna and its own power supply....if I was to do a booster now Id go with the 1 from aliexpress..
Are there multiple from aliexpress or is there one specific one you could link?

Back