Sold / Found Any reasonable throttle servos, engines or pipes.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninnon

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I know it may be a big ask but at the current time all of the above stated are either on their last legs or about to die on me- especially the servo. Living in the u.k so try and include shipping too. Asking for nothing fancy, just something that works!

I have a bunch of stuff like that

Couple small block pipes,few servos,an almost new engine,front bearing leaks but runs great,...i can't stand leaky front bearings,lol

Couple small block pipes,few servos,an almost new engine,front bearing leaks but runs great,...i can't stand leaky front bearings,lol
Maybe some pictures and prices if possible? Thanks for letting me know!

Also what engine?

.16 engine...couple cheaper futaba servos,a hitech servo,Resonater pipe,..small block tuned pipe...I'll try to get some pics

.16 engine...couple cheaper futaba servos,a hitech servo,Resonater pipe,..small block tuned pipe...I'll try to get some pics
Thanks- if you are willing to sale keep in mind the shipping to the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back