any one in bayvillage ohio?

• Thread starter nitro-king-2007
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro-king-2007

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i live in bay village. i have no one to bash wiht i want to know if any one lives in bayvillage or around the area. i am 15 and want to bash wiht some buddy but no one else has a truck!!!!! plzz let me know if you want to bash. o and i am setting up a small track in my back yard!

ok any one i ohio?

I'm from the Columbus area. Where is Bayvillage?

way to far away. it wouyld take like 2 hours to get here

Hyped, to answer your question....Bay Village is a few miles West of Cleveland.

Hey Hyped, Have you ever been to the track that is located at the fairgrounds in Columbus. I can't remember the name...it's something like the CRCRCCC?? They have a website with pictures...it's indoors but offroad (run nitro) and looks awesome!

Mr T

Hey Hyped, disregard my last post....I was checking the other Ohio thread and realized that you race at CRCRCRCRCCCCCRRCRCRC or whatever it is.

Mr T

Yeah, check out there website. I haven't been to the website lately, but they used to have pics. They race nitro and electric there on different days of the week. I think they even have a day devoted to MT's. This will be my first compitition race year, as I always had to work on raceday (Sat.) in the past, and only went there on practice day (Wed.) before. Practice day ends up a race most of the time anyway. At least between my friends and I. The website should be CRCRC.com That's Columbus Radio Control Racing Club, if you were wondering.

Hey there is a small track in Avon. Look up heritage trains. this place sells rc stuff and has a small track next door.

I'll have to check that out, I am 15 minutes from Avon.

Back