Ansmann terrier

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Fixed up my old ansmann terrier truggy šŸ˜

Attachments

• 20210810_204620.jpg
    20210810_204620.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210810_203044.jpg
    20210810_203044.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210810_203029.jpg
    20210810_203029.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210805_191939.jpg
    20210805_191939.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 33
Fixed up my old ansmann terrier truggy šŸ˜
I'm currently reviving mine what motor mounts you use for motor as mine had the ar.21 init and I've just moved to bigger. 28 engine however the old mounts have diff sized spacing kind regards also what diffs you running? Stock ? Kind regards ash
Sorry with the questions where you get the front anti roll bars and bumper from

Last edited:
The roll bars i got from a random website i just searched ansmann parts and cheaked all the sites and i used hpi bigblock mounts bro ps iv swapped mine for a hpi bullet and iam very regretful i loved the terrier it was so reliable

The roll bars i got from a random website i just searched ansmann parts and cheaked all the sites and i used hpi bigblock mounts bro ps iv swapped mine for a hpi bullet and iam very regretful i loved the terrier it was so reliable
Cheers thanks found some mounts in the end yeh they good fun considering how cheap they were you get alot of car for the money only thing I'm finding is the diffs failing since I threw the lrp .32 spec 4 init goes like poop of a shovel abit I've literally scoured every site and can't find the sway bars don't suppose you remember the website lol that's a shame thanks for reply

Cheers thanks found some mounts in the end yeh they good fun considering how cheap they were you get alot of car for the money only thing I'm finding is the diffs failing since I threw the lrp .32 spec 4 init goes like poop of a shovel abit I've literally scoured every site and can't find the sway bars don't suppose you remember the website lol that's a shame thanks for reply
Bro cheak sri remote toys / Modlesport i got a fue new bits from there like a wing front and rear diff casses center top plate servo plate new battery box body mounts ill try and find it for you bro

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANSMANN-...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 heres the ones u need bro i must gave gotten the last set lol but deffo upgrade it makes a big difference in the handling bro

Thanks alot I was looking at those on ebay and couldn't work out if they fit on the terrier lol yeh on grass and braking at high speed it loves to tumble I've added hex extenders to make wheel base higher to hopefully stop it what bolts do use to connect the center point to frame like I get how the ends connect into the sun arms thanks alot the confirming they the ones didn't wanna waste 15 quid and they not fit like