Another shot fired.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd love to see the set of rules the admins have set up for the mods.

that one is mine... it also has a nod to X SUCK

Last edited:
Nice thread:classic: But be careful you might get banned just like me. Read the thread your being watched.

Oh I forgot to say nice to see you found a new board to post on Nitro Dave:D

if I get banned, big deal. It's not like it is a very helpful forum. Just so long as I don't get banned here, that would suck ;)

Oh I forgot to say nice to see you found a new board to post on Nitro Dave:D [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I found this place shortly after I moved and wanted to get back into R/C again. I was out of it for a 8 months while I was getting ready to move, I went to the Traxxas board, and started looking for the regulars. I went to retread316\'s site and ended up here. It is funny, I asked the same ? here and there, and got no help there and a ton here, so I decided to make this my new home. viva la rcnitrotalk

dave

The mods are real good here and if you do something they dont like they will send you a Pm and let you know not to do it again. So you should be safe here:D

I see no reason to stress about getting banned. There are MANY other sites out there. Not just this one, hell I've even name a few hows that?

www.maxxtraxx.com
www.hpiracing.com
www.radiocontrolzone.com

Thats just a few, there are thousands more out there, Traxxas...or even R/C Nitro Talk isnt the only ones out there for that matter.

If your really tired of some of the stuff that goes on, do as I did...open your own damn forum.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by Hunter
The mods are real good here and if you do something they dont like they will send you a Pm and let you know not to do it again. So you should be safe here:D

Believe it or not...the mods and other admins do have rules themselves to follow, and they know what will happen if they are broken.

-WoodiE

I know I was being sarcastic...I guess you couldn't see it in my tone of typing.

dave

Thats it WoodiE who do I have to talk to about you and your constant under mining of this site.:D J/K

Thats it WoodiE who do I have to talk to about you and your constant under mining of this site.:D J/K

LMAO - well you have two options...PM, I'm, or email me. We'll talk it over, the 2nd option... LEAVE!

and as much trouble you have been causing Hunter, i think option 2 is good for you! :D j/k

-WoodiE

Ok Ill shut my BIG mouth:normal:

Originally posted by WoodiE

LMAO - well you have two options...PM, I'm, or email me. We'll talk it over, the 2nd option... LEAVE!

-WoodiE

there is more then 2 options here. option 1 is pm 2 is I'm 3 email and option 4 leave. :lick:

If your really tired of some of the stuff that goes on, do as I did...open your own damn forum.

-WoodiE

-WoodiE

Ohhhh you are getting banned punk you said damn HA HA your gonna get banned from your own forum you shoud change your name from woodie to Boner.. X

You better no I am playing Woodie.. :)

Almost forgot thanks Nitro D for asking my question but you are destined to get screwed and banned now since you associated yourself with me. X

I'll tell you what you can do with that boner.

LoL

-WoodiE

i am in the middle of makng a forum. Its going to be about bizzar things

I'll tell you what you can do with that boner.

LoL

-WoodiE

I'm not sure I want to know where your going with that one:\

The shot I fired under the alias ANTRAXX got canned in one day. It took them 24 hours to find six posts and delete them. ANTRAXX got banned for SPAM. That kills me.

Considering everything I have said and done with regards to the weak suck mods on that forum, I am surprised that my profile is still active.

LOL! I bet they have had to hire more internet support staff just to watch for people blasting OQ and HW. Seems like more of a hassle than a plus. What would happen if they had to hire so many because of the CONSTANT abuse directed towards OQ and HW? Would they continue to do it?

They just dont get it - people liked the site - just not 2 of their mods.

Unfortunately for them, they have gone overboard in their efforts to support two people who might not be worthy of it. They need to start some damage control and realize that when it is one person complaining then it might be nothing, but when you have another whole forum or two being populated by transplants that find this forum to be awesome and they use one of the reasons they went looking for a better place as being that a couple of their mods being idiots...well that's a wake up call.

Brings to mind an old adage about being bitten by a bear. Bear bites you the first time its a mistake, Bear bites you a second time you didn't learn from the mistake, bear bites you a third time you get what you deserve...

Back