And The Duck Hunt Begins!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Opening day in Utah, and OH MY GOD were there alot of people haha. Got out an hour and a half passed opening time, because of a party the night before. Went to bed at 3am woke up at 6am, and didnt even get a chance to pull the trigger..

Dont worry, latr today or tomorrow is my next chance.

Any hunters in here?

Not a bird man myself but lots of people around here when dove opens. I'm ready for deer (rifle) to open this month though, need sum meat for winter...

Yeah I love hunting lol I just never had the friends to go with after my dad became too old. Love it, even though picking decoys up sucks on my thingy ma bobby..

Bow opens up here in a couple weeks. Already have 3 stands up. 1 of em might be located on the outskirts of an old apple farm:). Lookin forward to gettin some meat too. First time I was able to get a couple doe tags so I'm hopin for a good harvest of meat this year

I'm not allowed in Food City any more. Last year they hauled me out for sitting on top of the meat coolers with a rifle and dripping urine bags.

blast some wings ! our season opened in MN 2 weeks ago ducks were weak, but the geese were insane !!!! like shooting sky carp in a barrel !!!!

I got asked not to come back to the local RC flying field after they found me at the end of the runway in a blind with a couple of shotguns. They did like the decoys I had lying around it though.....

RC planes, eh?
I only got caught in Food City because I rattled the antlers too much.
This year it's urine only.

imagesCAL87T1E.gif

Lol I hate how warm my sheets are when the cold early 4am says get up... Missed the hunt while my friends got some geese, damnit... This afternoon I WILL blast something.

The only thing I know about duck hunting is I hate that dog! He laughs at me, and I can't shoot him....

The only thing I know about duck hunting is I hate that dog! He laughs at me, and I can't shoot him....
LMAO!!! You CAN shoot him, but he just won't go down. :p:

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Went to bed at 3am woke up at 6am, and didnt even get a chance to pull the trigger..

Dont worry, latr today or tomorrow is my next chance.

Lol I hate how warm my sheets are when the cold early 4am says get up... Missed the hunt while my friends got some geese, damnit... This afternoon I WILL blast something.

Anyone else noticing a pattern here? :hehe:

Duck season won't open until next month for us but we have a youth deer hunt for my area next weekend, can't wait!

General firearms season in VA is my time to shine. Every morning! I do some bow hunting before and after general firearms season, and some turkey hunting in march and april. Bird and squirrel is year round for me!

*sniff*...*sniff*... You guys smell that? I smell the 2013-2014 duck & goose season about to open!! Cannot WAIT for the opener on Saturday, its going to be a madhouse due to a total shutdown of 2 hot locations to drop birds, hopefully itll be a good opener!!

duck cross the road

why did the duck cross the road.............it was the chickens day off.

You got your beard on yet?

If beard you mean chin spike like an adolescent teen than yes, but if were talkin ZZ Top & Duck Dynasty beard than hahahaaa..

Squirrel season opens Saturday, were heading out in the morning for the annual camping trip! Bow season for deer opened on the 1st but I'll have to wait until the 28th for rifle season on the deer. My son is excited about deer season but I'm ready to shoot some hogs! I read a lot about some of you hoping to get tags for deer, that must suck!

A lot of work to kill bambi

foodplot_zpsb5507d02.jpg

I set up the new tent so I could spay it with some waterproofing and check it out, it was a breeze to set up and take down! Anyone thinking about a new tent should check out an instant tent.

instanttent_zpsaeeea0b9.jpg

Last edited: