Amoeba's Electric Circuit drift body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amoeba

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I finished my first real attempt at an honest to god paint job with planning custom masks and everything. The theme was my other passion: computers. I wanted a PCB board design that incorporated my nickname and reflected the electricity under the hood powering my drifter.

Check out: http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/amoebacowboy/circuit body completed/

The body base was done in Pactra Metallic Green backed with black, the circuitry lines were done with Spaz Stix Mirror Chrome, the custom "Amoeba" graphic I did in Pactra Fluorescent Red backed with white. Rustoleum enamel to seal it.

The pics really don't do the colors justice. Total time was longer than I planned. I couldn't use a lot of the custom masking I had made, they forgot I specified that I was painting in reverse and pulled the negative instead of the positive off the templates. So it took a long damned time to hand cut my own circuit masks.

HEY! That thing looks great! I hate to "date myself" here, but it reminds me of something Tron would drive... LOL!

No really, though, that looks awesome - top notch work there, man! :)

That's pretty awesome! All that work was definitely worth it. I looks sick..

Great work man, very unique and well executed.

Looks great! Mount it up and show us the whole rig.

Thanks guys. It'll be mounted & all flashy lights in a while, check the Drift thread in Projects for the progress. Just wanted to show the body here for you paint guru's :)

Your first one huh? I'm calling BS here! :p:

J/K Man that turned out really nice, very unique. I give it :thumbup: :thumbup:

very cool concept and nicely done!