American Disasters......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
AMERICAN DISASTERS......

A little political review,
a time to think & remember...
From a Navy man...

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured
1,000;

President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down
and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military
personnel;

Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and
injured 200 U.S. military personnel;

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and
injured 5,000;

Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39
U.S. sailors;

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New
York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

AN INTERESTING QUESTION:
This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show.

Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.

There are two men, both extremely wealthy.

One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of

dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.

That being the case, why was it that the Clinton Administration spent
more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama
bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT IT!
It is a strange turn of events.

Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir.
Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written.

This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to
recall anything about past events while under oath!

Sincerely,
Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter
USN(ret)

Outstanding post. Got to love it when the man gets out of office. He is fair game for bashing by those still in service and those retired.

BTW this guy is old school navy. We haven't used the abbreviation Cmdr in quite some time; the now accepted abbreviation is CDR. For those who do not know, this is the rank of Commander and is two ranks below Admiral (General for you non-Navy services). That means that this guy was in for at least 16 years but quite possibly upwards of 22 years.

i agree with fasteddy...alot of talk and no action allowed those ass's to plot, scheme and develop organized cells in the u.s which put them in position to hijack and ultimately kill thousands...i was watching cnn sunday and now the civil lib jerks are complaining that the gov. is not treating potential enemy combatants fairly...claimed they are being held unjustly....bullcrap!

Man you guys are to hard on Clinton he didn't have time to track down these guys he was to buzy giving away nuclear secrets to red chinese to fund his campain.

Man Sky you will probably remember I think it was a high navy guy possibly Airforce Like a Gen or Admiral that just blasted Clinton a bout a year or two into his presidency and he was forced to retire but that guy roasted Clinton to the public that was a beautiful day. X

This is why I am a Republican.

Nothing against democrats, but hey, the truth hurts.

And yes, all you Far Left Wing Liberals can KISS MY ASS! I could care less what you think!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
This is why I am a Republican.

Nothing against democrats, but hey, the truth hurts.

And yes, all you Far Left Wing Liberals can KISS MY ASS! I could care less what you think!

DITTO :bow: You also forgot to add in that you hate redistribution of wealth and a pletora of other things. X

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. Clinton is a goof? Bush is keeping his word on Iraq? Tree huggers and Civil Libers are making us soft?

In 2002 WTC fell to the ground.

Bush promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Now there are 100,000 US troops ready to go full force to get Sadam in Iraq.
Where's Bin Ladden?

The real truth is burried in the thing at the top about Gates. It's not the governments fault their wrecklessly irresponsible and full of ill fated promises, it's society's for letting it get that way. It's my fault.

and also....

Originally posted by x_789
Man you guys are to hard on Clinton he didn't have time to track down these guys he was to buzy giving away nuclear secrets to red chinese to fund his campain.

Man Sky you will probably remember I think it was a high navy guy possibly Airforce Like a Gen or Admiral that just blasted Clinton a bout a year or two into his presidency and he was forced to retire but that guy roasted Clinton to the public that was a beautiful day. X

Hey X not to say you didn't know but you forgot to mention Clinton was too busy getting his groove on in the White House, and lying etc, so he just did not have time for those terrorist, and other less important matters.

Back