Amax Cheetah

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max1298

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all
I'm just wundering if anyone one out ther has got a amax cheetah, if anyone does please comment on what you think about it, or even comment if you know a friend who has one or something like that, looking forward to here your comments.

Max Hutching
(Nitro enthusiast)

First thing that is a miss for me about them is that with a quick google search, it didnt list a bunch of places that have them for sale. That is enough reason to me to not buy one, probably hard to get replacement parts for, not hop ups but actual replacement parts.

I am with SNG on this. The biggest problem will be getting parts when I breaks. It will....trust me. Everything breaks eventually and hate to see it get rubbage binned because you can't get it fixed. Getting a higher quality rig will pay off in the long run.

i see what your getting at, but with a carefull driver like me behinde the wheel broken parts is not a mojor worry for me. And if for any resone i do brake a part, ebay is a helping hand, truste me. The other day i had a broked drive shaft, very uniqe things and a major friend of mine poped up, HPI racing parts:)