Amain Hobbies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, I'm impressed. I ordered my mamba 6800 from them last Tuesday after seeing they had it in stock just after i backordered from tower. The shipping from tower for my drivetrain upgrades was 9 bucks, and at amain there was an option for free shipping(would just take 7-10 days). I clicked that so I wouldn't pay 20 bucks in shipping. I came home today before work and there it was sitting in my mailbox. Abrand new mamba micro 6800. Came with free shipping in just 3 days. I'm happy. Now i just have to wait on drivetrain parts and deans from Tower. :shuteye:

Its like priority for free isn't it?

Nah..I'm talking about my deal. Is it like a big hobby shop or what?

It is a warehouse but they have a computer set up in the lobby so you can order and pick up there :) lol they are opening a storefront soon though.

Thats awsome. Maybe it'll be a tourist destination for me in the future.

Well if it is hit me up while your in the area we will have to bash!

I really don't know why i'd ever be in cali

i wouldnt come anytime soon. the air out here is NASTY. its like having a light fog all of the time.

Not in this part of the state. Nice and clean air up here.

Over here is lonely. Hahaha. I've seen some guys RCing around during the weekend at a high school, hope I see them again.

I have one friend that does any rcing. otherwise its all by myself

Back