AMain hobbies sale - Save $100 or $30 - Valid till 2/6!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi everyone, I was just looking on AMain's site, (amainhobbies.com), and they're running two winter sales! One of them, you can save $100, yes, a whole Ben Franklin (so to speak), on select Axial and Losi vehicles, mainly 1/10 scale rigs, but also also the Losi Super Rock Rey SRR (1/6 scale)! As for the smaller sale, the $30 sale, that's valid on specific Losi, Blade, and Hobby Zone products. For the vehicles on sale (for the $30 sale), you have both the yellow and black Losi 22s 1/10 SCTs(brushed), Losi Mini-B 1/16 2wd Pro Roller, and the Blade 120 (Fixed Pitch Trainer RTF Electric Micro Helicopter) to choose from. So, no, you can't buy $31 worth of parts or something, and get away with only spending $1 (he he, I did think of that myself...), Amain ain't dumb! 🤣🤣

Here is the link to the sale, and the vehicles that apply to the sale (coupon code is: "WINTER30"): https://www.amainhobbies.com/winter-sale/cp1097

Hope y'all found this helpful, I thought some of you might like this. Don't blame me after reading this if it "inspires" you to make an impulse purchase, I'm just the messenger! 🤣🤣 I love a good deal as much as the next guy, and these are some pretty good deals, that Losi Mini-B 1/16 Pro Roller is now just over $100!

Cheers, Isaac

And of course I don't have the money for the Mini B roller. 😭

Same here. And my new f450 I bidded away buying parts for other cars. One of which turned into a car. 🤣🤣

I always wanted a 1/10 and 1/18 Losi High Roller.

I understand...but $100 for a roller like that isn't too bad, if you already have one or two electronics. Perhaps it's better that you don't have the money to buy it...if you know what I mean!
Same here. And my new f450 I bidded away buying parts for other cars. One of which turned into a car. 🤣🤣

I always wanted a 1/10 and 1/18 Losi High Roller.
F450 what? F450 crawler?

Yeah those are nice, but we'll keep dreaming! 🤣🤣

Back