Always set your standards low....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So you're not as disappointed when failure comes your way.

This guy I race short course with sold me a new ESC that Castle sent to him as a replacement for a bad one. I put it in my XXX-SCT only to find out it's bad. Brand new, and bad out of the box. So now because I bought it from him, I need to give it back to him and have it sent back. I either have great luck, or horrible luck, and that's about the way it goes.

Been there before too, with two novaks, in a row, bad outta the box.

Yep, been there too. Drove three hours round trip to my LHS to pick up a new heli. Got it home, and it was defective, the gyro didn't work at all. Kinda hard to fly that way. :hehe:

For as pricey as some of their products are, that's kind of disappointing to hear.

Just keep in mind that there is typically a 1-5% failure rate in consumer electronics. Sorry that the bad ones are coming in pairs for you guys. My record was 6 computer monitors DOA in a one week period.

I can't complain too much, it's doesn't happen to me very often. The new esc should be getting sent out Tuesday, if they have one in stock.

Back