Alot has Changed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well since te last time i was on my birthday has come and gone. For my Birthday though my parents got me a revo 3.3. I got to say this thing is kick ass. I'm making it into a racer and damn excited. I went to that hobby shop yesterday and bought a set of response tires on huricans. I also put in a foc because i dont like the way a center diff drives. After i get through the last tank I'm going to install a resignator pipe and a MS filter. Then once i sell my onroad car I'm going to buy a dx3 and the tubes and turnbuckells. I'm so freagin excited about this and the weather cleared up today so I'm going to the track tonight to see how she handles.

Bryson

ONE word....

PICS.

ok and better spelling. Have to pick on you man.

Happy belated birthday.

Now where's the pics?

Have someone take some action pics at the track too.

Ill take some when i get home if i have time. I got to glue the tires when i get home. By the way anyone got a clue how long Zap CA glue takes to set up, its the thin time. It pretty much a stock revo. I really want a wing for it though I'm trying to make one out of a wing mount for a xtm buggy. Ill let you guys know it it works. I dont think it will be done in time for tonight so bummer there but who cares. I might not use it tonight because id like to get a single servo before I run it on the track and also a better remote. All will come in time. I'm going to tell everyone at the track tonight that I'm selling my ntc3 so well see. Any one need a really nice, really fast on-road car. Let me know.

Bryson

Well you guys asked so here she is.
P2230184.jpg

P2230185.jpg

And heres the line up!
P2230183.jpg

So last night at the track was asume. The 3.3 is a beast on the track. It spun out even with the response's mounted up on it. Maby its just my gas happy finger lol. But it was fun and i could finally keep a rythem around the track. Me and a Muggy got into it and i started to pull on him untill i went off a jump crooked and landed on the track diveder. I crack a lower arm. I was wondering i dont really want to go the rpm route because i heard they have too much flex for track, I have some old ones from when i converted my 2.5 to rpm and was wondering if the 2.5 arms will fit a 3.3. From my under standing they do but just wanted to check. Well guys thanks for lookin. I got to get a vid made of the track one night. And i scratched the whole making a wing mount I'm just going to buy the tekno mount lol.

Bryson

The RPM arms shouldn't have any more flex than the stockers. They also have an awesome warranty. When I finally break my stockers, that's what I'm adding.

Ya i got the rpm's on my 2.5 and have yet to break one and its been a year. I replaced it last night and it worked great. Now i have a new problem with the 3.3 motor. I can't get this thing to idle lower it revs so high. I have turned to idle screw all the way out and nothing changed. I riched up the lsn almost a half a turn with no sucess and tried riching up the hsn alittle with no results. What do you guys think? I just can't get it idleing lower.

Back