All Savage guys should check this out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbird02

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
LOg onto Ebay and go to rc then type a search for HPI TWINZILLA SUPERCHARGED NOS check out what comes up its pretty wild...if i could attach a link i would but I'm not to computer savy,if one of you guys could that would be great!

LMAO!!! That thing is the biggest POS shelf queen i have EVER seen! Those engines won't even run right with all that junk on them!

Its very amusing seeing other people buying and selling r/c's for ridiculous prices,,,,Jeeze people lets get real with these heavy bling-bling boat anchor shelf queens.They are only toys designed to calm,craze and amaze not sit and turn to s*it...........For that price it better be Nickel/Gold plated and mostly made of platinum or Incolnell

Heres a dude keeping it real with a 3 engined T-maxx that actually gets used and hes got less than half the loot the dullards asking for a twin-supercharged engined model into his plus that shelf queens not even proven to operate correctly.............Sweet truck below......

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that guy is stupid...nobody would pay $4000 for that...expecialy when both those motors would be blown and nothing on that truck would make it worth remotly close to 4k

Hmmm....I smell something....no it's not burning nitro, not from that anyway. Oh yeah it's crap..Oh hey there is a big piece of it right there....looks like pointless chunk-o-bling.

Re: reply

ha ha ha that is great i want to meat the guy that buys it cause i got some junk to sell him

thats some crazy poop there!!!! I thought the t-max was slipping, then I realized it was smokin the tires like it was on ice:hehe:

Last edited:
Its very amusing seeing other people buying and selling r/c's for ridiculous prices,,,,Jeeze people lets get real with these heavy bling-bling boat anchor shelf queens.They are only toys designed to calm,craze and amaze not sit and turn to s*it...........For that price it better be Nickel/Gold plated and mostly made of platinum or Incolnell

Heres a dude keeping it real with a 3 engined T-maxx that actually gets used and hes got less than half the loot the dullards asking for a twin-supercharged engined model into his plus that shelf queens not even proven to operate correctly.............Sweet truck below......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4LDI_clNV4&feature=related

impressive since those tires are EXTREMELY heavy.

Tmaxx 3

:p:Wow how the hell did he do that ? Wouldnt even know where to start that thing is sick!!!!!

Yah i thought it was a waste of money,but i must say whoever built did a nice clean job but i wouldnt pay 400 let alone 4k for something to sit on my shelf

looks like pointless chunk-o-bling.

He's out of his tiny little mind.

So... Rolex, you bid on it yet? Can't have competition out their like that for just anyone to nab up and out do you!

I almost have to admire the kind of dedication it takes to make a rig like that... Like a guy that spends thousands of $ and a load of hours building a turbine powered helicopter that never flew a day in his life... then takes it out and fires it up to promptly drill itself into the ground.

A lot of determination... and a whole lot of not smart.

(sure is cool to look at though ;))

He wouldn't take the 400 I offered.
At least, when I finally fire mine up, I know it will run, and run right. That dip is expecting to be paid for his tear down time and imagination.

Reminds me of someone savage on this forum. Its a shelf queen aswell. Its so doped out that you can look at it without blinding yourself with all the polished aluminum on it. I think we know who I am talking about... Sorry Rolex, Just playin - I like your savage more.

Back