Air filters!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crunkvilletx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm looking to get a new air filter but I can't really find one for my car. I have the hpi rs4 3 evo+ with the .18. I've heard motor saver is good but I don't know which one to get and I'm not sure if it's to big

Ok I know my carb is 6.5mm the smallest motor saver I can find is 10mm is there anyway I can get that to work?

Thanks

Are you sure of the size? I just put a set of calipers to a 18ss carb and the nitro star 3.0 and they both measure 10mm at the intake.

I think that's just what it says in the manuel

I think you'll be safe with a 10mm base. I'm pretty sure that the 6.5mm is referring to something else. To be sure, Measure the carb intake and the base of your filter.

Ok I picked an air filter up but it didn't come pre oiled and I forgot to get some air filter oil up. Would it be bad to use a little after run oil on it untill I can pick some up?

What kind of filter did you get? I would'nt suggest using ARO for filter oil. I've read about this topic a lot and you'll probably not find anyone willing to suggest anything except actual filter oil.

Rc-one imex it's a blue one with skulls.

Ok I was just checking I thought maybe that might work.

Back