Air Compressor for cleaning!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreeper

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Help me purchase a decent air compressor for under 150. What are you guys using?

have you cheacked sears i know they have small ones it needs to go up to atleast 100psi
i have a 10gallon 130psi from sears

My father bought me a 3 gallon Crasftman compressor for $99 at Christmas time. It's pretty loud, but very effective for cleaning most anything. Just won't run the automotive tools I wanted it to run.

So it's a nice little hobby type compressor. I just cleaned all my Warhead parts with it...works wonderful.

Here is a link to a similar one for $109: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00915312000P

hahaha Qaart linked the EXACT model I got for X-Mas. Sears has it for $139.

to run airtools you have to have a big compresor mine will run them but only at 60psi whitch ont run anythiang

I use a $89 cheapy from Harbor Freight but it needs repair and I can't find parts. A few $$ more for Craftsman is well worht it.

Whatever you do, stay away from the $50 one at Walmart. I bought one thinking it would work well for blowing off my cars and it sucks!

Computer cleaner air cans work wonders for my car

Back