air brush paint

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmarcet85

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey whats up guys. just got the whole air brush setup. Now I'm wondering if I should go with spaz stix or faskolor. I know one is laquer based and the other is latex. Spaz stix seems to have more colors. So if anyone can help me out id appreciate it. I posted this tread here because it should get more views. Thanks in advance.

I really liked using spaz for their Chromes and Candies. Other than that, I preferred using faskolor. Also liked Tamiyas paint too. I like easy clean up for faskolor.

I like the lacquer based paints if you have the respirator and a good area to let the bodies dry without breathing the fumes. Otherwise use faskolor imo

I am not a fan of faskolor at all. For a water based paint I much prefer Pactra Acryl over Parma. It sprays much better, and at a lower psi, for the Parma you need to push it out around 30psi. It doesn't coat as evenly as Pactra Acryl either. I only use Faskolor if Pactra doesn't have a color I need. Spaz Stix is great stuff, but some of it can be really stinky, make sure you use a respirator when shooting it.

Pactra Acryl is good stuff also. I have a few bottles of it too.

Back