Ain't been here in awhile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobP

Nitro Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Boating
Sorry I have had to take a little break, I found out I have cancer. I've seen the Dr. and through alot of cemo and surgery I am now cancer free. I look forward to getting caught up with all the new Maniac's as well as the old ones.

Sorry I have had to take a little break, I found out I have cancer. I've seen the Dr. and through alot of cemo and surgery I am now cancer free. I look forward to getting caught up with all the new Maniac's as well as the old ones.
I'm new to the forum joined back in the beginning of the yr. I'm sorry to hear that. But also very glad that you are back and cancer free. I have to deal with that crap alot since my mother inlaw has it as well beat it twice so far. It's a rough road to go down. Glad your doing well sir and feeling better. Glad to have you back sir👍👍👍

So glad you’re doing better. Welcome back! 👍🏻

Welcome back, and congrats on the good news! I know that a tough road to travel, glad things worked out, look forward to seeing you around. :thumbs-up:

Hi Bob. Keep up the fight man. I watched my Dad suffer through cancer for 2 years. He never did get to a point where he started getting better, so great news. I have stumbled onto some of your shared media files. Some really cool stuff. Welcome back to the forum 🤘

Welcome back @BobP sorry for the terrible news but happy you beat it. Good to see you....

Back