AE BFT Knock off?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have know that one on the Monster GT forums. Its the same but by Thunder Tiger. Team Associated did work together with Thunder Tiger to make that happen. Remember that the BFT has the Thunder Tiger Pro 21. I would take either truck.

Last edited:
Same manufacturer so it's the same truck. Wouldn't really call it a knock off, just a rebadged truck.

ae bft!!

Please tell me you guys know that thunder tiger make the AE BFT, and thats a fact, that basically is the same truck w/ TT name on it!!!!!!!!!

maxxFX said:
Please tell me you guys know that thunder tiger make the AE BFT, and thats a fact, that basically is the same truck w/ TT name on it!!!!!!!!!

No man, actually I didnt know that?

maxxFX said:

I think we started covering that fact in Post #3 and #5.......

maxxFX said:

Read my post.

BUT not everyone knows that as I know that the MTA4 is sold in the UK and in Australia. Pretty cool though.

So many trucks to choose from for new people and now more then ever you can buy the same truck from several companies. :burp:

Pretty soon we will be able to get Chinese Knock offs at half the price and quality.
Sorry, There already available.

FastEddy said:
Pretty soon we will be able to get Chinese Knock offs at half the price and quality.
Sorry, There already available.

Or a bad knock off...can some one say Magicwheel? LOL

Not that I think that its a bad truck cause I know I have seen it but ...what about.....

PRP Raptor?

Not bad looking. Monstrous!

What about buying the MGT from Associated Electrics on Ebay for $300? They are blowing out New In Box trucks, and the reserves are set for $300. Very cheap indeed.

Back