Ace R/C

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just wanted to let every one know that with in the next few months i am going to be starting to make custom aluminum parts for RC's for now just the revo, revo 3.3, and the mini revo that will consist of aluminum spoilers, roll cages, belly pans, and other custom goodies, as soon as i get a few prototypes made i will be posting pictures of them so you all can see them and let me know if you like them or even if you want them.

Thanks a bunch
Revo_Rob

P.S. contact either Myself or Thunder_Tiger_EB4_S2_Pro for more information

NICE! Best of luck in your new business venture.
thumbup.gif

thanks man. . hopefully it takes off

Thanks for the support man, it means alot

Sweet, now I'm going to have to think of suggestions

Good luck, Hope everything work's out for ya!

Let us hope this ride is a smooth one Rob.

If we take care to get everything correct, thing's should hopefully run smoothly.

Last edited:
believe me i do man, it looks great

Hey you guys could make some prototype of parts and let us try em' out and see how they work :p:

SteelCityNitro....................

While you make a good suggestion, we are working "in-house" at the moment so all "testing" will also be done "in-house" for the time being to enable designs to be changed if/where neccesary before releasing "test" products. Even then, I suspect it will only be to a select few, although without speaking with my partner in this, i can not fully commit to that statement.

We will see what happens.................................

BTW, any suggestions on a product that you want to see made ?

As of right now I'm still thinking of ideas, but I surely will post them when I have them

steel..................

There are a "few" things in the works right now, so anything that is mentioned will have to go through the "R&D" stages after what we have now is completed and that could well take a while, six or more months at least....................

As I said though, any ideas will be looked into, whether they are utilised is a different story.............

so who put you in then rolex ???????? lol

any ideas for us ?

I think you should make some aluminum bulks for the revo. Make them work with summit diffs so we can have a locker setup.....just an idea.

How about some kind of oil filled tunable slipper that works a bit like a torque converter. Or a "cush drive" that goes on the forward only output shaft to minimize shock loads on the driveline. That could be for revos and maxxes.;)

Rolex in da hizzouse!!

aluminium bulks would be ill advised. you need something to take the impact and break under hard impact. Rather it be the bulks than the chassis being bent.

hmmmmmmmmmmm tunable slipper ? bit tooo much to think about ATM, cush drive however, deffo worth looking into !

Last edited: