A What? DuraTracks? Oh Axis, Quake, Demon...

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum_Quake_Pro.com

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Nah, never heard of 'em.

Sure will be cool when the hipster new rc all want one like dad had when they were really little.

HAHAHA, still waiting over here.

IMG_20220402_200054.jpg

Wish i had more quake and axis collectors on here to chat about them with.

No, I couldn't let you do that. I was just messin witcha 😉

I don't run nitro much anyhow. I have a couple, but they are more for show.

I am trying to get the sh.stuff needed to finish up a couple to run soon, but man its so expensive or hard to find stuff. And potent big blocks are insane prices. One new race type mill costs more than i have in my hot bodies lightnings, gs storms, and 9.5 collection.

Man tell me about it trying to find vintage parts and the price tag evolved. It's insane. I still got that chassis if you want it bud. I'm not going to do anything with it. I got a couple rc10 projects I'm working on gathering up parts for.. plus everything else I got going on..

Man tell me about it trying to find vintage parts and the price tag evolved. It's insane. I still got that chassis if you want it bud. I'm not going to do anything with it. I got a couple rc10 projects I'm working on gathering up parts for.. plus everything else I got going on..
Pm bud

I kinda like nitro, nitrous, methanol, alcohol. They all make me smile

I kinda like nitro, nitrous, methanol, alcohol. They all make me smile
Hell yeah 100% agree nothing beats the sounds and smell of nitro in the morning or any other time of day..or any other race fuel..😁😁👍👍👍

Hell yeah 100% agree nothing beats the sounds and smell of nitro in the morning or any other time of day..or any other race fuel..😁😁👍👍👍
Yes sir I use to just fire up my 65 in the garage for few minutes with garage closed running SONOCO 110 just the get the smell in the garage. I love it.

Yes sir I use to just fire up my 65 in the garage for few minutes with garage closed running SONOCO 110 just the get the smell in the garage. I love it.
With bubblegum scent additive

HELL YEAR That's awesome you rock bud. 👍👍