A thanks to all members

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey metalhead matt,
I noticed a thread where some guy was really rude to you. I would just like to thank you for all your help, and i think your a great person and you all ways have the right anser for me. Thanks matt i really appreciate everything you do for me! Have a great weekend coming up and hope to here from you soon.

And its just not matt i want to thank Its every one who has helped me out with my rc needs. This is a wonderful forum!!! THANKS EVERY ONE!

Thanks,
Brandon/ duramax47

Thanks to you for thanking those that helped you.
In case you hadn't noticed, that guy is no longer a member of this forum.
We pull the weeds and keep the flowers. :thankyou:

He deserved it! But the people that help the most like you and matt and a few others deserve a thanks. I as well as alot of people really appreciate the help!

RCNT rules! It goes up the line brother. 95% of the information I post was given to me on this site. Passing it on is the very least I can do.

That's why we're here. We know our stuff and we're willing to throw in many years of knowledge. ALL of us were once new to this hobby and had to learn the hard way, or ask those in the know.

We're just glad to help.

Yah i'm getting some great knowledge and i want to start passing it on my self, but if I'm wrong please correct me lol.