A second good product from Integy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their rear hub carriers for the Savage XL have proven to be good so far as well. I bought a set for mine because they eliminate the toe links in the rear. I have been bashing with them for about 2 weeks now and they have been holding up great. So i guess that makes 3 good products from them. LOL

money well spent. there is no substitute for the right tool.

I've got the engine mount for my tmaxx and their progressive springs. So far so good knock on wood.

Have we all fallen off the deep end??? Here we all are saying INTEGY makes good stuff!!! Whats next - are we gonna see Rolex playing with an RC in a mud puddle???:)

Easy there phins phan, they must have at least 500 individual products.

I have the aluminum transmission case for my Jato on order I'll report back the quality when I get it but as long as the tolerence's are good, it has to be better than stock.

IMO any Integy suspension product that involves moving parts = junk. They honestly do make some great looking and fully functional other product lines that do quite admirable when compared to other mfr's of the same type of products. Bulkheads, shocktowers, chassis braces all solid. Just seems any suspension product is where they struggle. Shocks, knuckles, and arms = junk IMO

I've been saying for a long time that Integy actually does make a handful of good items :) I have an Integy Bulkhead for my VXL Rustler which has held up great. I also have a couple of integy 1/4in shank bits too which are holding up really well. I have to admit though the only reason I bought the bulkhead is because I got it super cheap off of an ebay sale and its such a large chunk of aluminum that it would be hard to mess it up even if its not 7076 aluminum. I've had some fairly bad accidents and no signs of bending, warping or breaking......yet....we'll see how it goes as I've only had it about 6 months.

I am running an integy bulk as well on my firestorm flux. Only because hpi's stock bulk was very weak.

I'm also using a set of their aluminum inner and outter tie rod ends on the front for steering and they are working pretty great so far. They are big improvemant over the stock plastic ones which kept popping off the ball joints on my XL.

My experience with Integy is that because their aluminum compounds tend to be soft their parts dont hold shape long. My first set of bulks for the Tmaxx never really broke but instead the holes for the suspension pins tended to wallow out creating MEGA slop.