A new Traxxas Stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Traxxas Stampede is back, this time the Stampede has a hot new look, innovative new features, and of course, more power to boost the fun quotient even higher. Combine the increased horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything 4 inch ground clearance; ultra-tough suspension; and easy operation, the Traxxas Stampede will quickly become your favorite for all kinds of monster truck action.

The Traxxas Stampede benefits from it's family lineage incorporating advanced Revo technology... READ MORE

-Michael

wth is wrong with traxxas. Why not just bag the old crappy models and bring out a new line that's less retarded.

It looks retarded. I like how they put rcnitrotalk.com on the side though. lol

That will be perfect for my 7 year old come xmas. He is gonna be stoked.

That means a Stampede 3.3 can't be far behind.

how much can you get them for?

where can you get them from?

That looks okay for kids, especially since you can fix these compared to wal-mart and such grade cars, but I think someone who's used to higher end stuff would be bored with it.

However, the 12t motor looks much more appetizing than the original stinger does.

bustedgears said:
That looks okay for kids, especially since you can fix these compared to wal-mart and such grade cars, but I think someone who's used to higher end stuff would be bored with it.

However, the 12t motor looks much more appetizing than the original stinger does.

I agree. I showed my little cousin it and she said it looks cool and she would like one. If her grades are good I might ger her one for Christmas. If I like it I might get one also and go brushless with it.

Hell, heck with the kids I want one!! I've always wanted a Stampede for some reason and now would be a good time to get one.

Oh yeah. My kids new pede is now on it's way to my door. He is going to flip when he gets it.

robmob said:
Oh yeah. My kids new pede is now on it's way to my door. He is going to flip when he gets it.

Where did you get it and how much? Tower is listing it as on-order.

I pre-ordered at Tower on 7/1 when the new discount codes came out. It was listed at $169.99 at that time. I added a RPM front bumper to get it over $175 so I could get the $20 discount. Tower sent me the confirmation today that it has been shipped.

They must have sold the initial stock quick. I asked my LHS to hold one and I never got a call. Either they didn't get any, forgot to call me, or enough people had already pre-ordered before me. Ah well, I've been thinking about getting an E-Maxx instead anyway.
Thanks

Back